Italian Food is very good, everyone knows it! Let’s see the best spaghetti recipe: spaghetti with Bolognese ragù sauce!
“Bolognese Ragù” sauce (italian food meat sauce for pasta) is a famous typical sauce from Emilia Romagna, a italian meat mince sauce, interpreted in various ways, especially for the choice of the meat to be used, which affects the cooking time of the sauce itself.
There it is, among the many versions, the italian food official Bolognese sauce recipe, filed October 17, 1982, by the delegation of Bologna of the Italian Kitchen at the Chamber of Commerce of this city.
It is recommended to use a fatly cut of meat, placed on the belly of the animal.
Nowadays, to decrease the intake of fat in the Bolognese meat sauce, instead of the fat meat, are used leaner cuts, with which are shortened considerably the cooking time.
Even the bacon, rather fat, is often replaced by sausage, equally tasty but thinner.
The perfect accompaniment for the Bolognese sauce is definitely fresh egg noodles, a guaranteed success! When serving the noodles with meat sauce, bring to the table of grated parmesan cheese, so that your guests can sprinkle on pasta to taste it.
Let’s see this italian food best spaghetti recipe with bolognese sauce!
Italian food – Best spaghetti recipe with bolognese ragu – Ingredients:
- Minced pork – 500g
- Lean minced beef – g 500g
- Pancetta (bacon) – g 150
- Mortadella– 100g
- Celery – 50g
- Onions- 60g
- Carrots-50 g
- Tomato puree 250 g
- Red wine- 200 g
- Water -2 liters
- Salt – 5 g
Italian food – Best spaghetti recipe with bolognese ragu – Preparation:
- To prepare the Bolognese sauce start the preparation of the sauce. Take celery with a vegetable peeler and remove the woody filaments and rinse. Then divide the costs in half, cut into many strips and then cut it into small cubes
- Past the carrot: cut ends of carrot with a boxcutter and with a vegetable peeler, peel the carrots and wash it under running water. Cut the carrot into very thin slices for the direction of the length, then further cut in half, and finally in the transverse direction to obtain the cubes.
- Finally peel onions and divide it in half. Then resting the flat part of one half on a cutting board and started to cut the first half into slices in the direction of the length and then in the direction of the width, until you get the cubes.
- Once chopped vegetables cut in cubes the bacon and mortadella and put them in a blender until well minced.
- Heat in a saucepan a little oil, then add the celery, onion, the carrot, and the mixture of bacon and mortadella, previously chopped. Fry everything for about ten minutes.
- Now add the two types of meat and brown well, stirring constantly (to break the big pieces of meat) for at least 10 minutes. The meat will lose liquid so, when they are completely dry, pour with red wine.
- Let dry again, leaving evaporate all the alcohol and add the tomato puree. Add water until you get to 4.5 cm from the edge of the pot (about 1 liter). Now cook on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- When the water has dried up again to expose the meat, add the same amount of water and repeat the cooking to allow it to dry. When cooked, correct the salt and pepper and use your Bolognese sauce as it is for dressing egg noodles or spaghetti or as a filling for lasagna.
Italian food – Best spaghetti recipe with bolognese ragu – Bolognese sauce storage:
Keep the Bolognese sauce in the refrigerator, it closed in an airtight container for 2-3 days at most.
It’s also possible to freeze the Bolognese sauce. Enjoy your italian food!